The owner of the website www.bpxglobal.com is a company under the name: BPX S.A. registered office: Powstańców Śląskich street no 28/30, 53-333 Wrocław, Poland,
KRS: 0000274149, NIP: 8992591361, REGON: 020448682,
District Court for Wrocław-Fabryczna in Wrocław, 9th Commercial Division of the National Court Register
Share capital: PLN 17 785 685,00
All rights to the content of the website www.bpxglobal.com are reserved exclusively for BPX S.A. BPX S.A. does not allow any use of the website content for commercial purposes without the prior written consent of BPX S.A. In particular, it is forbidden to copy the content of the website in whole or in part, to modify or develop the content of the website, or to interfere in any way with the source code of the website.
BPX S.A. shall not be held responsible for the accuracy, completeness and timeliness of data and information presented on the www.bpxglobal.com, in newsletters, webinars or other content provided by BPX S.A. via the website www.bpxglobal.pl. Any risk related to the use of the content contained on the www.bpxglobal.com is borne solely by the user of this website.
BPX S.A. shall not be held responsible for any damages resulting from the use of the www.bpxglobal.com and the content published on this website.
- Data controller
The data controller of your personal data is BPX S.A., with its registered office in Wroclaw (53-134) at Powstańców Śląskich street no 28/30. You can contact the controller via email: email@example.com or by post to the company’s registered office address: Powstańców Śląskich street no 28/30, 53-333 Wrocław, Poland.
- Legal basis, purpose, and period of processing personal data
We will process your personal data in one or more of the following cases:
- if you have subscribed to our newsletter or given consent to receive marketing information from us at the email or telephone number you provided (primarily through the contact form), we will process your data solely for sending you information about our offer and other marketing information. In such cases, the legal basis for processing personal data is the implementation of the administrator’s legitimate interests, i.e. art. 6 par. 1 lit. f) GDPR, consisting in conducting marketing activities. Your newsletter subscription also means your consent to receive commercial information from BPX S.A., in accordance with Art. 10 of the Act on the provision of electronic services. Additionally, we may ask you to consent to our use of terminal telecommunications equipment in accordance with Art. 172 of the Telecommunications Law, to send you marketing information in this manner. Data will be processed no longer than until your consent to use your data for marketing purposes is withdrawn, and in the case of subscribing to our newsletter, no longer than until the limitation period for any claims arising from our newsletter subscription. Providing data is voluntary but necessary if you want to subscribe to the newsletter or receive marketing information about BPX S.A.
- If you contact us by email, traditional mail, or in any other way, for example, through a contact form on our website, by phone, or in person, we process your data for the purpose of communication and handling your case to which this correspondence or contact relates. In this case, we process your personal data on the basis of the controller’s legitimate interest pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, consisting in conducting correspondence in connection with our business activity. Your data will be processed for the period necessary to handle your case. Providing us with your personal data is voluntary but may be required to allow us to clarify your case;
- if you visit our website (www.bpxglobal.com), we may use such data about your connection parameters, such as IP address, connection time, or information collected through cookies, for the purpose of providing electronic services by publishing content on our website. The legal basis for processing your personal data, in this case, is the necessity of processing for the performance of a contract (Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR) in the scope related to providing users with our website content. We may also process connection parameter data provided by you to improve the functionalities applied on our website, the services provided through it, and for statistical and analytical purposes – the legal basis for processing data, in this case, is the legitimate interest of the controller (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR), consisting in conducting analyses of users’ activity on our website or their preferences;
- when we receive your inquiry regarding your interest in our commercial offer, in particular through a contact form on our website, we will process your personal data for the purposes related to preparing and sending our offer. The legal basis for processing your data in this situation is Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR, i.e., due to the necessity of processing data to take actions expected by you before any potential contract is concluded. We will store the data no longer than the validity period of the offer, including the period of your consideration of the offer, unless we have another basis for processing your personal data (e.g. if we conclude a contract with you or obtain your consent to process your data);
- if you have concluded a contract with us, we process your data for the purposes related to the conclusion and proper performance of this contract. The legal basis for processing is Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR. In this case, your data will be stored by us no longer than until the claims arising from this contract expire (including public law claims);
- if you register on our website to gain access to webinars published by us, we will process your personal data on the basis of Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR in connection with the necessity of such processing for the performance of a contract resulting in publishing the webinars; in this case, we will process your data for the period of providing webinars by us (including archived ones), or until you withdraw your consent, however in the event of withdrawal of your consent, we will process your data until the limitation period for any claims related to webinars we published;
- if we have no other basis for processing your personal data, but you have given us consent to process your personal data, e.g. for marketing or recruitment purposes, we will process your personal data only for the purpose for which we obtained it, and the legal basis for processing this personal data will be your express consent, in accordance with art. 6 sec. 1 lit. a) GDPR; We will process your personal data until you withdraw your consent providing that at the time of withdrawal of consent we won’t have other basis for processing your personal data (e.g. if we conclude a contract with you, you subscribe to our newsletter, etc.);
- due to your interest in employment in our company, if you have sent us your job application, we will process your data pursuant to art. 221 and nest of the Labor Code Act, for recruitment purposes; We will store your data until the end of recruitment, and if you consent to the processing of your data also in future recruitments, we will store your data for the next 10 years, unless you withdraw your consent to the processing of your data for this purpose;
- we may also process your data for purposes related to the implementation of our legal obligations, which we are obliged to fulfill on the basis of relevant regulations, in particular accounting and tax regulations, to which we are entitled pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. c) GDPR; Your data will be processed by us for the period resulting from these regulations;
- for purposes related to the implementation of other legitimate interests of ours or third parties, we may process your personal data, in accordance with the basis indicated in art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f) GDPR, e.g. in cases such as investigation or defense against claims. In such cases, we will process your data until the expiry of the limitation period for claims.
Recipients of personal data
The recipients of personal data processed by us may be entities that provide IT, accounting or legal services on our behalf (including expert auditors or auditors), postal or courier services, as well as entities or authorities authorized to access such data on the basis of applicable laws. Personal data processed by us for marketing purposes may also be shared with companies providing marketing and promotional services on our behalf, including companies providing call centre services.
- Exercise of data subject rights
GDPR grants you the following rights regarding the processing of your personal data by us:
- the right of access to your data and to receive a copy of them;
- the right to rectify (correct) your data;
- the right to erase data if the processing is not necessary to comply with a legal obligation;
- the right to restrict data processing;
- the right to object;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
If you want to exercise your rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or by mail to BPX S.A., Powstańców Śląskich street no 28/30, 53-333 Wrocław, Poland.
- Profiling and transfer of data to third countries
The administrator does not use tools for automated decision-making, including tools enabling data profiling. The administrator may transfer processed personal data to third countries, in particular to the subsidiary BPX Inc. based in the United States of America. Before any transfer of personal data to third countries, the administrator applies appropriate safeguards, including standard data protection clauses adopted by the Commission in accordance with the verification procedure referred to in Article 93(2) of the GDPR.
Information about cookies
- remembering login information;
- allowing pages to be shared on social networking sites;
- allowing the user to post questions or comments;
- monitoring interruptions in website access and protection against spam or abuse;
- measuring traffic on the website;
- displaying advertisements and measuring their effectiveness;
- displaying personalized content, such as information about products related to the user’s industry.
Information about some user behaviours on our website is subject to logging in the server layer. This data is used solely for website administration purposes and to ensure efficient provision of services. The above data is not associated with specific individuals browsing the site and is only used for website administration purposes. Viewed resources are identified by URLs. In addition, the following may be recorded:
- Time of query arrival,
- Time of response sending,
- Client station name – identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
- Information about errors that occurred during the HTTP transaction,
- URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referer link) – in case the transition to the page occurred through a link,
- Information about the user’s browser,
- • Information about the user’s IP address.