PRIVACY AND COOKIES POLICY
- The website operator (ADO) www.bpxglobal.com is BPX SA, registered office address: Powstańców Śląskich 28/30, 53-333 Wrocław, entered into the register of entrepreneurs under the KRS number: 0000274149, NIP: 899-25-91-361, REGON: 020448682, with share capital in the amount of: 20 804 210, e-mail address: email@example.com, hereinafter referred to as “Administrator / Operator”, being at the same time the Service Provider.
- The user of the website is any entity that uses the website.
- Website – website available at www.bpxglobal.com
- The website obtains information about users and their behavior in the following way:
- Through information entered voluntarily in forms.
- Through cookie files saved in end-devices (so-called “cookies”).
- By collecting web server logs by the hosting operator Home.p. operating at https://home.pl/
INFORMATION IN THE FORMS
- The website collects information provided voluntarily by the user.
- The website can also save information about the connection parameters (time stamp, IP address).
- The data in the forms on the website are not made available to third parties other than with the consent of the user.
- The data provided in the form is used for the purpose resulting from the function of a specific form, e.g. for commercial contact or conducting the recruitment process.
- The data provided in the forms may be provided to entities technically implementing certain services on behalf of the Website Operator.
INFORMATION ON COOKIES
- Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
- The Website Operator is the entity that places cookies on the Website User’s end device and obtains access to them.
- Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default. Users of the Website may change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of the given web browser.
- Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by Google Analitycs to analyze the Website’s statistics.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- ensuring the proper operation of the Website.
- Information about some of the behaviors of users are subject to logging in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the Website and to ensure the efficient operation of the services provided.
- The above data is not associated with specific people browsing the website.
- The above data is used only for the purposes of administering the Website.
- The browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the following may be saved:
- time of arrival of the inquiry,
- time of sending the answer,
- name of the client’s station – identification carried out by the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors that occurred during the implementation of the HTTP transaction,
- URL address of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link) – if the page was accessed via a link,
- information about the user’s browser,
- Information about the IP address.
PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF DATA COLLECTION
- The personal data of the Customers, collected by the Administrator, are used to:
- contacting the recipient (client)
- information purposes and other activities related to the Customer’s activity on the website https://www.bpxglobal.com/
- marketing purposes
- applying for a job offer
- The Administrator processes the following personal data of the Customers:
- First name and last name,
- E-mail adress,
- Phone number,
- The Administrator may process the following data characterizing the way the Customer uses the services provided electronically (operational data):
- Markings identifying the end of the telecommunications network or the ICT system used by the Service Recipient.
- Information on the start, end and scope of each use by the Customer of the service provided electronically.
- Information on the use by the Service Recipient of services provided electronically.
Providing personal data referred to in point 2 is necessary for the Service Provider to provide electronic services as part of the website.
SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
- The data is made available to external entities only within the limits permitted by law. We use the services of external entities to which your data may be transferred, including entities providing marketing services.
- Data enabling the identification of a natural person are made available only with the consent of that person.
- The operator may be required to provide information collected by the Party to authorized bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
- The User may provide his personal data to the Website Operator using the forms available on the Website.
- The Website Operator guarantees the confidentiality of all personal data provided to it.
- Providing data is voluntary, but necessary to use the service.
- In accordance with applicable law, we do not process personal data “indefinitely”, but for the time needed to achieve the set goal. After this period, personal data will be irretrievably deleted or destroyed.
- The legal basis for data processing is Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (general Data Protection Regulation) and the Personal Data Protection Act of May 10, 2018
INFORMATION FOR THE USER RELATING TO THE PROCESSING OF THE PERSONAL DATA BY THE OPERATOR
Every natural person whose personal data is processed has the right to:
- The right to withdraw consent
- The right to object to the use of data
- Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”)
- The right to limit data processing
- The right to access data
- The right to rectify data
- Right to data portability
- The right to lodge a complaint with the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection (in the future the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection) if you believe that your right to personal data protection or other rights granted to you under the GDPR have been violated
If you wish to obtain detailed information on data processing, please contact us. You can contact us as follows:
- by letter to the company’s seat: ul. Powstańców Śląskich 28/30, 53-333 Wrocław
- by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by phone: (+48) 22 350 74 55