Webinar: How Manufacturing Companies use Qlik Active Intelligence Platform to transform their data strategy
The past two years have proven very disruptive for companies across the manufacturing industry. Implication of COVID and ever-increasing data volumes force industry leaders to rethink their data strategy, to keep on top of fast changing information requirements.
Market participants often feel the need to reinvent themselves due to the forced moved to full EV, the increasing price of goods, raw-materials, and supply chain implications. The industry must catch up by finding a delicate balance between demand and effective capacity, foster innovation without exhausting resources.
Qlik and its Partners are helping leaders across the globe in building new business capabilities. In this presentation, we illustrate strategies, use cases, and capabilities being employed by the manufacturing leaders who achieved transformational business outcomes.
The Qlik Active Intelligence Platform enables real-time raw data-to-action business processes and enables the introduction of required capabilities.
- Vincenzo Esposito, Master Principal Enterprise Architect
- Sean O’Meara, Solution Architect
- Angeline Corvaglia, Chief Operating Officer, Inphinity
- Data Challenges in ManufacturingSean O´MearaA Solution – Qlik Active Intelligence PlatformVincenzo Esposito
- Using Qlik Sense Cloud Platform – Manufacturing Demo – Sean O´Meara
- Partner Solution: How Inphinity Suite helps companies add superpowers to their Qlik environment – Angeline Corvaglia
- Inphinity Customer Case – Angeline Corvaglia
- Q & A – All
21. September 2022
Start: 10 am CEST
See the latest updates
We invite you to follow the latest news from the world of BPX. Stay up-to-date with innovations in business management and the latest industry trends.
- 27 November 2023
Opening of a new BPX office in Wrocław
- 25 October 2023
We were at the MADE IN WROCŁAW conference
- 25 October 2023
BPX S.A. took part in a job fair at Wrocław University of Science and Technology and Wroclaw University of Economics and Business
- 24 October 2023
BPX was included in the publication “50 Osobistości Biznesu” (50 Business Personalities)
Let’s talk! Are you interested in our solutions? Our experts are happy to answer all of your questions.