Report optimization in the FMCG industry
- Qlik i K4 Analytics
- 10 months, 6 months K4
- Two companies that were using different ERP systems before the merger: SAP and Asseco SoftLab (we entered shortly after our Client merged with other company – hence two systems).
- No unified sales reporting solution, no additional reports.
- The Client used a very simple report built in SAP, taking data from CO-PA (controlling module in SAP, sales and accounting sales profitability).
- Most of the analysis was conducted according to the rule – export to Excel, then combine and build reports on the Excel side.
- The slowness of the SAP report, the time of generating data for a period exceeding 3 months lasted from a few dozen seconds to even a few minutes.
- Lack of ability to present historical data from the previous ERP system – SoftLab, which resulted in the need to create additional reports in Excel.
- Lack of an integrated planning system, all planning elements were created using Excel (necessity to export both master data and execution/historical data from ERP systems).
- Current data and historical data in one place
- Reduced time to present/display data
- Ability to present cross-sectional data from many different areas (sales, logistics, finance, production)
- Ability to add data sources other than SAP
- Ability to present data to employees at different levels, depending on their level of authority
- Ability to plan sales (volumes, values, discounts, margins) using data existing in the SAP system (historical sales, prices, customer discounts, manufacturing costs)
- Ability to plan production based on sales plans, using data from the production module of the SAP system (BOMs, itineraries, dictionary of production nests, etc.)
Download the Case Study and see how our solutions can improve processes in various areas of your business!
Discover our capabilities
15+ years of experience
For over fifteen years, we have been helping our clients implement and develop systems and applications that streamline business processes. Owing to our know-how, our Partners are able to fully utilize the technologies of the future.
1000+ completed projects
We approach each project individually. We employ technologies that improve the enterprise functioning and management. The joint implementation of each projects brings our clients closer to perfection in managing a modern organization.
We have an appropriate team of experiences and qualified experts in many fields. Consultants, analysts, programmers and PMs. We have been successfully implementing even the most complex projects that streamline the development of organizations around the world.
50+ countries where we have carried out deployments
Based on our unique skills, we implement innovative projects around the world. We conquer new markets and constantly enter new areas. A comprehensive approach allows us to ensure the development of companies from numerous industries and sectors.
Let’s talk! Are you interested in our solutions? Our experts are happy to answer all of your questions.