Does the fastest and most modern car may just win the race?
In our opinion, it can’t because it needs a trained driver.
The same applies to the work of an ERP system, which is the SAP system. Knowledge of basic and enhanced capabilities of the system makes the process reflected in the system runs smoothly and without unnecessary interference.
Through proper users’ training, it reduces the risk of errors and introduces into the company’s high level of awareness. This applies to all solutions to improve the efficiency of the system.
Employees of BPX, through continuous learning and gaining experience in various areas of work with the system, have comprehensive knowledge about SAP solutions, as well as common users’ problems. Knowledge and experience allows trainers to carry out a series of BPX’s trainers, organized and signed by SAP.
- A1BAS – SAP Business All-in One ERP Basics,
- A1BPT – SAP Business All-in-One,
- AC010 – Business process in financial accounting,
- AC020 – Investment management,
- AC040 – Business process in Management Accounting,
- AC200 – Accounting of Customizing for Financial Accounting: General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable,
- AC202 – Accounting Customizing II: Special G/L Transactions, Document Parking, Substitutions/Validations, Archiving FI,
- AC205 – Financial Closing,
- AC210 – New General Ledger Accounting (in SAP ERP),
- AC305 – Asset Accounting,
- AC505 – Product Cost Planning,
- SCM 515 – Logistics Invoice Verification.
Employee that is aware of solutions and possibilities offered by SAP, is a valuable added value for the entire company. Looking ahead, the company 2 BPX begins to train potential users who are still university students.
RUN 4 2 SAP 2 BPX project is about organizing a series of workshops and training, in which young people acquire the necessary knowledge, regarding to the functionality of the SAP system. These trainings include both the base (in Financial Accounting, Managerial, Sales, etc.) as well as detailed solutions, depending on the module.