We would like to thank for visiting our site. We continue to make every effort to ensure that the information presented here is accurate and fully captures the essence of our services and solutions.
Only part of the information here is available for registered users of our website. Therefore, we want to ensure that:
- Business Partners eXcellence does not provide any data about our customers or individuals who register on our site to third party.
- Individuals, registering on our website, consent to storage and data processing by BPX Ltd and also they have a right to inspect, change and to request removal of their data at any time without giving reasons for the decision.
- Data collected during the registration process is intended only for informational and organizational purposes such as: distribution of information about events, changes in the offer or business contacts involving BPX.
- The administrators of this website reserve the right to reject any application of registration while retaining data collected through the web service without giving reasons for the decision.
- The Business Partners eXcellence website stores small files, called cookies, on the computer of the visitor which allow recording the personal settings of users, such as: user name, password or preference for the language. At the same time, cookies are not tracking the behavior of visitors and transmitting their data to third parties. If you do not wish for this information from your computer to be saved by our service, please disable your browser to accept for the files ‘cookies’.
In case of any questions or concerns, please contact us via the appropriate form on this site.